Calling all women for this life-changing celebration retreat to transform through the power of the mandala—a universal map for inner and outer balance,
wholeness, and practical awakening.
One of the most extraordinary female Buddhist teachers of our time, Lama Tsultrim Allione, offers a rare experiential journey into the ancient meditation
practice of Dakini Mandala of the Enlightened Feminine. Pioneering global Prana Vinyasa teacher Shiva Rea shares the complementary movement meditation
as Mandala Yoga. These accessible yet profound meditation and movement practices empower all women to embody the healing power of the mandala in their
body and daily life in service to the world.
In this juicy weekend for women, you
- Receive Lama Tsultrim’s transmission of the Five Wisdom Dakinis, midwives of the wild and wise feminine
- Learn to transform core emotional patterns effecting women today–anxiety, anger, inadequacy, depression, grasping, and compulsive doing–into living
- Experience a combination of healing prostrations, prana vinyasa, visualization, seed syllables, mudra, and inner process for both beginners and advance
practitioners with Mandala Yoga
- Regenerate through daily-guided relaxation and women’s circles
- Enjoy a special Friday night Yoga Trance Dance. Celebrate in a special evening concert with Krishna Das, dedicated to The Return to the Sacred Feminine.
- Come solo and make new friends, or bring your family and register for complementary programs for men and children. Return home rejuvenated with the
practical guidance to activate all aspects of your being, from your body to your creative life and spiritual realization and continue with programs
at Tara Mandala and Prana Vinyasa Online.
Note Tuition includes tickets for the Krishna Das concert.
At Kripalu Center for Yoga
, Lenox, MA
Back to Calendar